Job opening for Design Engineer at Adprobus Technologies, Kolkata, India
Job Description :
• Perform the functions of structural design, including production of construction documents related to commercial, institutional, residential, and office facilities.
• Assess projects, identify design requirements and prepare necessary design calculations using hand calculations and software, such as STAADPro V8i, ETABS, SAP2000, or similar.
• Plan, schedule and provide work directions as required for the preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence, and related data.
• Identify design requirements for structural and civil elements, including: reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures.
Perform engineering assessments of structural deficiencies, failure analysis, provide remedial solutions, prepare technical reports, and verify "As-Built" record drawings for accuracy.
• Manage the design and engineering development of complex and large projects with minimum supervision from date of assignment until project completion.
• Determine all required design elements necessary for code compliance.
• Coordinate development of work scopes and detailed technical specifications.
• Lay out plans and detailed drawings for development by draftsmen.
• Identify standard details and develop new details as required.
• Assist in cost estimates and material take-offs for the work as applicable and coordinate with Cost Engineers on the development of capital project estimates.
• Prepare design sketches, perspectives, and details for engineering packages as required. Perform site surveys using applicable equipment for inspections as required.
• Support project on-site execution, project proposals and initiate detailed work outlines. Make decisions to support projects and act as technical consultant when required.
Graduation/ Post Graduation with 3-4 years of process industry experience.